Other Parts Discussed in Thread: DLPC230-Q1
Recently I saw TI's DLP Headlight Demo, where DLP Headlights can projects zebracrossing, Left Turn and many more signs on road surface while driving. And as per my understanding , DLP works as projector, whatever input we provide over HDMI, DPL will project it.
I have few queries
1. Input video over HDMI should be 60 fps?
2. Can we input 1 fps or 30 fps video data as well?
3. If we can not input low fps video? How to convert it to 60 fps?
4. Input video over HDMI should be of 1152 × 576 resolution?
5. Can we feed 1280x720 or Full HD resoltion video directly to DLP over HDMI?
6. Input should be in RGB Planar/interleaved or YUV format?