Other Parts Discussed in Thread: DLP3010, , DLPA3000, DLPDLCR3010EVM-G2
I have got a PCB where I want to use a DLPC3438 with an DLPA3000 and a DLP3010. The HOST_IRQ does not go low.
The firmware I use is from the DLPDLCR3010EVM-G2. Version 7.3.3
We have checked the System Power-Up and Power-Down Sequence:
* Voltage Levels (1.1V, 1.8V and 3.3V) from the DLPA are good and noise is within tolerance.
* After PROJ_ON is high PARKZ is on 1.8V
* PLL_REFCLK is a stable 24MHz.
* HOST_IRQ goes high
* RESETZ goes to a high Level
* There is no activity on the I2C Bus
* I can see data on the SPI-Flash interface for a while and it then stops.
* I can see data on the SPI Interface to the DLPA for a bit and it stops.
* There is no clocking on the DMD_LS lines.
* HOST_IRQ stays high!!
* No communication on the I2C with the DLPC is possible.
We have verified the content of the Flash chip, it matches the dpp343x_7.3.3.img
Do you have any suggestions where we can check why it is not starting?