Other Parts Discussed in Thread: DP83825I, DP83822I, , DP83822IF, DP83825
I have questions about DP83848T/DP83822I/DP83825I.
- In DP83848T datasheet, ESD ratings are below.
I understand that no ESD protection diodes in DP83848T. The above ESD spec is applied to all pins including MDI pins or only pins except MDI?
- DP82825’s ESD rating are below.
HBM +/-2kV(except MDI)
ESD protection diodes are added in DP83825I for MDI, although no ESD protection in DP83848T?
Pin’s ESD ratings except MDI of DP83825I get weaker than DP83848T? I mean, all pins of DP83848T are +/-4kV@HBM, but pins except MDI of DP82825I are +/-2kV@HBM.
Below are questions about DP83825I
- What is voltage mode line driver?
DP83848T also has this function? What are improved in DP83825I
- Are there any registers in DP83822I to set Class A or Class B, though DP82822I has?
- Could you share any information of Integrated MDI and MAC Termination Resistors? No information in the datasheet.
Below are questions about DP83822I
- 10.1 Power Supply Characteristics are the case of class A?
Are there any data in the case of class B?
- When should we adjust line driver swing by setting Line Driver Control Register (LDCTRL)?
Below are questions about DP83822IF
- In 100BASE-FX, LVPECL is required for SFF/SFP communication. But it seems no description in the datasheet.
This will be added later?