Dear TI members,
There are some spec questions need to confirm with you.
1. The definition of Vpass is "Switch output voltage" in the spec. This will confuse our customer that we need to reference Vpass to decide the output voltage we should use.
Could you help to explain the detail definition of Vpass for us to reply our customer?
2. Are the MOSFET in Functional Block Diagram NMOS? (Question2~4, please refer to Functional Block Diagram)
3. If Vcc=3.3V, is the output of Switch Control Logic 3.3V, too?
4. What is the value of the Vf of the internal diode of MOSFET?
5. There is no definition in the spec that which side voltage should be higher than the other side.
If we use the higher voltage to output side(such as 5V) and the lower voltage to host side(such as 3.3V), Is there anything problem with this?