i am searching for a LVDS Driver & Receiver Pair with this requirements:
- single-way (Master to slave only)
- 2x 2-wire SPI (clock + data) = Quad channel
- low-speed Data Transfer Rate: max 35 MHz needed
- >10..30 Meter twisted pair cable (Cat.5e)
- 3.3V power and TTL logic input
- 5V power and TTL logic output
- integrated termination resistor
what are the key aspects in the datasheets to look out for with this requirements?
for a 3.3V in and out system i have ready to test on my desk
- Driver: SN65LVDS391
- Receiver: SN65LVDT348
so i am searching for a good alternative to SN65LVDT348.
if i understand this correct the 348 has a high immunity against all sorts of
miss-alignment and noise from the environment and distance between devices..
but i have not found a similar 5V TTL compatible device - with this 'advanced' functions/parameters?!
maybe it is better /required to do a separate level-shifting at the receiver side?!
thanks for any hints or information how to find this :-)