This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: DS90UR916Q-Q1
Our customer want to used DS90UR916 connect DS90UR241, but not RGB output. Please help check any config that we must do on 916 or 241? if have any thing missed? thanks!
1. We set CONFIG[1:0] to 10 with HW or I2C test waveform.docx , but DS90UR241 LOCK always pull low(PLL Unlocked), attached is waveform,please help to check is it ok for the sequence?
2. We used DS90UR905 connect to DS90UR916, RGB output abnormal. LOCK=1 PLL is locked.
3. We uesd DS90UR124 connect to DS90UR241, RGB output abnormal. LOCK=1 PLL is locked.2260.test waveform.docx5488.DS90UR916 Circuit.docx
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to Junqiang Shi:
1. ur241 lock always is pulled to low? UR241 is serializer, and has no lock pin?
It's my mistake, DS90UR916 LOCK=0
2. We design two boards( DS90UR905 and DS90UR241), connect UR905, UR916 board LOCK=1 and we can test the waveform on R.G.B PIN. but conect UR241,UR 916 LOCK=0 and no waveform output ON R.G.B PIN.
3. We set CONFIG[1:0] to H:L , but LOCK=0. I want to know any other set that we must do? if not other set need to do, It maybe cause by Setup failure? we attached PDB and CONFIG 1 waveform for your reference.
In reply to user3830479:
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.