THE 14 MLVDS (sn65mlvd201) are connected in Star network. where 7 act as transmitter and 7 act as receiver. the parallel termination of 100E is provided across all the 14MLVDS
When the one transmitter send the data 7 receiver are receiving the same. But the load impedance is around 7.15ohm (100ohm divided by 14). But the datasheet prefers 30-55ohm load
1. Then removed the 100ohm from 7 transmitter and replaced 100E to 220E in all the receiver. Then the load impedance was 31 ohm.
2. Out of 7, one MLVDS made as transmitter, the data transmitted from transmitter are not received at the 7 receiver side.
- Why for method 1 the MLVDS is working why not method 2?
- When one is transmitting rest 6 are floating will there be impact on the network (with parallel termination 100E on transmitter)
- When one is transmitting rest 6 are floating will there be impact on the network (without parallel termination 100E on transmitter i.e no termination )