Quickly find solutions to common questions about digital isolator devices by clicking this link. This FAQ answers the most common questions asked about these devices …… ……… …
FAQ: Isolation >> Digital Isolators
|Digital Isolators||Isolated Interfaces||Transformer Drivers|
- [FAQ] What is the difference between ISOxxxxF and ISOxxxx devices (Ex. ISO7741 vs. ISO7741F)?
- [FAQ] How to calculate the maximum SPI speed supported by a digital isolator?
- [FAQ] Can channel input/output pins on a digital isolator be left floating?
- [FAQ] Can I power two sides of a digital isolator with different voltages?
- [FAQ] How do I read TI's Digital Isolator part numbers?
- [FAQ] How to connect SPI MCU to multiple isolated SPI nodes?
- [FAQ] How do you generate isolated power for a digital isolator?
- [FAQ] Can a digital isolator signal voltage be different from its power supply?
- [FAQ] What is the best cross reference replacement for the ADuM1441 and ADuM1446 devices?
- [FAQ] Can I connect two unidirectional channels on digital isolators to achieve a bidirectional channel for I2C communication?
- [FAQ] How do you set current limits and voltage thresholds in your system using digital input modules?
- [FAQ] What is the difference between basic and reinforced digital isolators?
- [FAQ] ISO7041: What is the FIT data for this part?
- [FAQ] What is the logic state of a digital isolator with no input signal?
- [FAQ] What is TI's lowest power digital isolator?
- [FAQ] In high channel count designs, how do I reduce the number of digital connections to the MCU?