Quickly find solutions to common questions about digital isolator devices by clicking this link. This FAQ answers the most common questions asked about these devices …… ……… …
FAQ: Isolation >> Quality, Reliability, and Certifications
|Digital Isolators||Isolated Interfaces||Transformer Drivers|
- [FAQ] What is Maximum Working Isolation Voltage (VIOWM) and Maximum Repetitive Peak Isolation Voltage (VIORM)?
- [FAQ] What is Maximum Impulse Voltage (VIMP)?
- [FAQ] What is Surge Isolation Voltage (VIOSM)?
- [FAQ] What is Withstand Isolation Voltage (VISO) and Maximum Transient Isolation Voltage (VIOTM)?
- [FAQ] What is Partial Discharge, Method a, Method b1, and Method b2 tests?
- [FAQ] What is Comparative Tracking Index (CTI)?
- [FAQ] What is Distance Through Isolation (DTI)?