Part Number: TCI6638K2K
We are using our Custom HW Design based on K2KEVM, using TCI6638K2K Rev 2.0 with MCSDK 18.104.22.168
We are trying different test senarios and test cases and actually we mainly see 2 fatal problems under heavy traffic:
- SoC becomes unresponsive and it seems like all the cores freeze.
- When connected via debugger we can access L2SRAM but we can not access DDR3A/B.
- We have already reviewed the application for Silicon Errata Advisory 36.
- We checked that the parallel DSP's are hung at Qmss_queuePushDescSize()
- If we add delays (using an unnecessary mfence(), or pushing via VBUSP) between consecutive or parallel queue pushes the problem occurs rarely or disappears (Not sure for this).
- If we use DDR3B for External Linking RAM instead of DDR3A, we do not encounter the problem and we are not sure if this is a temporary solution or not.
- We encounter AIF overflow(ingress) and AIF starvation (eggress) error counters incrementing showing that AIF faces considerable amount of STALLS.
- AIF Ingress and Egress descriptors are in MSMC and L2SRAM regions respectively.
- If we move some of the highly utilized descriptors from Ext Link Ram to Int Link Ram Region, starvation problem still occurs but much less than beforere.
We can't find the root cause of both problems, any help will be appreciated...
Thanks & Regards..