Due to the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, please expect delayed responses during the week of 11/22.

This thread has been locked.

If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.

SN74LVT245B: Need to know the alternative IC suitable for the open drain input

Part Number: SN74LVT245B
Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TXS0108E, TXS0101, TXS0104E


I have designed the circuit using the IC 74LVT245 to convert 5V to 3.3V. The output of hall sensor is open collector, that is connected to the input side of the 74LVT245.

In the no input (idle) state, the IC need to produce high voltage(3.3V) in my case. It is not achievable using IC 74LVT245.

So, Could you please help me to find a voltage convertor IC with internal pull up resistor in the input side with the same pin names and package as of 74LVT245? So it will avoid me to redesign the circuit.

Please reply back as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.