Welcome to the Texas Instruments Logic Forum! Below are some helpful guides and information for this forum.
More than half of the questions we get are answered in the FAQ -- we recommend reviewing these first!!
There is an active FAQ list located here.
There are also individual FAQ posts on E2E with detailed answers to common questions. You can find them by typing "E2E FAQ _keywords_" into Google (or your favorite search engine).
- Use the search tool to see if anyone else has posted a similar question.
- Have a clear, concise title so that your post will show up when others search the forum. Try to include a short description of the issue.
- Verify the issue across multiple boards, if at all possible, before reporting the problem. We see many issues arise from component assembly, improper soldering, or a specific PCB defect.
- Clearly state the issue with as many details as you can provide in your post.
- Scope captures/schematics/layouts can go a long way towards diagnosing a problem. Please include these in your post when at all possible.
- The datasheet can be an immensely helpful tool when diagnosing issues.
- Once your question has been answered, mark the reply as a “Verified Answer” so that we know the question is resolved.