Other Parts Discussed in Thread: HALCOGEN
The customer has signed a SAR1 SAR2 NDA and has the following questions for CCS:
At present, the SAFETI process proposed by TI has obtained a certificate for hardware development / and software development.
1. Are these 2 equivalents of the so-called Certification Kit (CQK) certified?
While HalCoGen generates CODE, it also mentions that when CSP is used as certification, it can produce corresponding reports for customers to use during certification.
would like to ask,
2. Does HalCoGen itself have a "certificate"?
3. If HalCoGen does not have a certificate, do you need to purchase a CSP to prove that HalCoGen is a secure tool?
The following are the four certificates that Hercules often describes in their briefings (including the aforementioned SAFETI hardware process and software process)
4. Page 12, of these 4 certificates, which ones can your company provide at present?
5. Our company has found that the RM42 itself has passed the hardware certification of TUV in IEC 61508, whether it can provide the original certificate.