Other Parts Discussed in Thread: UNIFLASH, TMDSRM48HDK
Tool/software: Code Composer Studio
We are beginning the development on the RM48L540.
Unfortunately, we are faced with flashing problems by JTAG.
To develop on this micro, we are using the following configuration :
- XDS100v2 JTAG Debug Probe (14-pin TI version)
- Uniflash (v4.0.974)
- CCS (v6.1.2.00015)
- We can flash the Hercules RM48x Development Kit (tmdsrm48hdk_devboard) by USB (with xds100v2 integrated into the dev board)
- We can flash the same board (tmdsrm48hdk_devboard) by external probe JTAG xds100v2
- By trying to flash our card, with the external probe JTAG xds100v2, we solved the routing errors on the JTAG signals (TDIS) on our card.
- We made an analysis of our card:
- The power supply are OK (core and IO)
- The oscillation of the quartz is OK
- The pinout is OK
- However, we still do not manage to flash the RM48 on our board by the external probe JTAG with uniflash and CCS
The error which is indicated is the #241 (RM48 locked).
Thank you to everybody for your help.