Other Parts Discussed in Thread: C2000WARE
I want you to share some study cases of the difference in the number of steps between DSP and MCU to be able to understand well the DSP's advantage.
If the following processing is executed, how many clock step can DSP(like TMS320F28022) reduce compared to the MCU(like MSP430FRXXXX)?
Also, let me know if there is good app note to learn such the differences.
1．Get current value though internal ADC Block
2. Digital filtering(FIR ot FII)
3. Compare current value to setting current
4. Adjust Pulse wide of PWM by PID control
- Set current target through SPI from main MCU
- Get current value through SPI from main MCU