Other Parts Discussed in Thread: C2000WARE, AMC1306EVM, AMC1303EVM
Hi C2000 champs!
Customer tried to run the sdfm example code (C2000 Ware 3.02) for the sdfm function of the TI TMS320F280049C (Launchpad) with two different evaluation boards .
The first one was the AMC1306EMV and the second one was the AMC1306EMV both without Manchester encoding.
The following configuration was used to test the example given within the c2000ware.
- SDFM Example Code 1
- AMC1306EVM with external CLK (10MHz) a bit-stream measured with the Oscilloscope, Found OK.
- AMC1303EVM a bit-stream measured with the oscilloscope, Found OK.
- The Analog input of the ADC was connected to GND
- The CLK of the ADC was connected to GPIO 25 (Pin 31 on the board, filter 1)
- The data-output of the ADC was connected to GPIO 24 (Pin 55 on the board, wrong documentation from TI, filter 1)
- Filter 2, 3 and 4 were not connected.
In a second configuration we checked with all 4 data and CLK filter inputs connected to each other.
A third configuration was like the first configuration but with all obvious code for filter 2, 3 and 4 excluded.
- The breakpoint mentioned in the comments of the example was set
- The pin configurations mentioned above were given in the comments of the code
- C2000ware version 3.02
The code was paused within a debug session and was found the most times in the While (1) loop.
Sometimes it was in the sdfm1ErrorISR interrupt for no noticeable reason.
We observed the variable filter1Result but did not get any data.
Can you help to find root cause ?