I have this BOOSTXL-BUCKCONV https://www.ti.com/tool/BOOSTXL-BUCKCONV
- Why this delay varies with respect to PWM ON time?
- Is that ok to use single MOSFET or do we need to use both MOSFET always (2nd is complimentary)
- Also, we see this delay varies with active load enabled and disabled
- With active load (effective RL = 1.5789 ohm) enabled , above delay reduces.
- Why inductor current is not increasing linearly, this is important to understand to sense the correct average current.
- Also, as we see from image PWM ON time is 1us and we expect inductor current to rise for 1us and this is not happening in HW. Inductor current rises for a smaller time compared to PWM ON time.
These questions are important for us, since we try to rely on reading the average current using only with PWM-ADC synchronization and not with any CMPSS (analog sensing).