This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: TMS320F28069M
Good day TI experts.
I intend to use the InstaSPIN-MOTION sample projects for LaunchpadXL TMS320F28069M + BoostXLDRV8305EVM, but GUI is not working.
- " instaspinuniversalgui_v105.exe " installer is used and it worked for FOC sample projects.
- " instaspinuniversalgui_v105.exe " installer is used but no manual on how to correctly operate the GUI.
- ” motorkitscncd69miso_v104/GUI_Composer_InstaSPINs_F2806xM_install.exe ” installer is used but the GUI is not working. I am not sure if this is compatible with the launchpad
since MCU part number is different.
1. What GUI shall I use? And what MOTION projects shall I used first to check if the GUI is functioning?
2. Are my boards, compatible? Based from compatibility check, it says YES.
Do I need to do some modifications somewhere?
I hope somebody could support.
Did a reply answer your question? If yes, please click the "Verify Answer" button located at the bottom of that post.Visit these helpful C2000 Links!
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to Sean Bigley:
Thank you for helping out. I was able to spin my motor.
But I still have one question.
1. Why is it that the displayed speed feedback is not the same with actual speed calulated using the phase current and the below formula?
2. Is there other way to confirm the actual speed (rpm)?
Actual rpm = (2*f/p)*60 given: p = 4 (no. of poles)
f = phase current's frequency
(Board used is LaunchpadXL-TMS320F28069M + BoostXL-DRV8305EVM)
Actual Speed Result:
I hope for you feedback.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.