This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
[FAQ] FAQ: How do I use Simulink “Custom Code” blocks to measure code execution time on TI C2000?
MathWorks Embedded Coder with the MathWorks TI C2000 Hardware Support Package allows automatic build and execution on C2000 hardware from models developed using MATLAB and Simulink.
Suppose we need to align a signal buffer to start on a 512-byte boundary. In such situations we need to create a custom memory section to ensure memory alignment for the buffers. The following steps are used to define a custom memory section:
1. Run "cscdesigner" in MATLAB command window. It will populate Custom Storage Class Designer window.
2. Select the tic2000demospkg package as shown below:
3. Create a new memory section with alignment pragma set to 512.
4. Create a new Custom storage class and select the previously created memory section for the same.
5. Select Apply and close the window and save the package when prompted. You may need to restart MATLAB to use the new storage class.
6. Open the Code Generation for Signal properties or Block Parameters and select the Signal object class as tic2000demospkg.Signal and newly created storage class
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.