Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TIDM-1019
We are interested in knowing the specs of both the TIDM and EVM water flow meters available at Texas Instruments:
- Their Accuracy Class with respect to OIML R49 standard.
- Their dynamic range (R= Q3 / Q1).
- Permanent flow rate, minimum flow rate, overload flow rate, transitional flow rate…
- Is it connected to a battery? If so, how long is its life time?
- What does the LCD display, only the flow rate and consumption?
- Any alarms integrated?
- What flow cell sizes can be connected?
- Is accuracy affected when there are water bubbles passing through the pipe?
- Is accuracy affected is the temperature varies in the pipe?
- What is the temperature class of the meters?
- What is the operation temperature range?