Our customer is requesting a statement of volatility for the MSP432E401YTPDTR which contains the following information.
1. Memory Size (4 kilobytes, 1 megabyte, 39 bytes, etc.)
2. Type of memory (EEPROM, OTP ROM, Registers, Flash, etc.)
3. Is the memory volatile or non-volatile
4. Is user data present
5. General description of how each memory structure is used (examples: configuration data, firmware image, boot code, X Bus data, etc.)
6. Is used data retained upon power down?
Thank you for your support!