Other Parts Discussed in Thread: LAUNCHXL-F28069M, BOOSTXL-DRV8323RS, DRV8323, C2000WARE
I use BOOSTXL-DRV8320RS and LAUNCHXL F280049C to run my motor, and there are some problems.
I follow (InstaSPIN Projects and Labs User’s Guide) to run BLDC.
I have two different BLDCs, one can run (lab01~lab07) and run stably.
But the process of running lab05 with another motor is different. When it runs as 05, the motor runs, but when the item estStatus is RATEDFLUX, the motor stops but the RunIdentOnline value is 1. I still wait for the value to be equal to 0 to set my motor parameters.
Although I will get the motor parameters eventually, I ran the is07 motor with the parameters and did not run. I changed some settings and the motor can run, but it is too hot.
I have used another drive(Launchxl-F28069M and BOOSTXL-DRV8323RS), and the result of the inquiry at the time was that the value of the motor Ls was too low to identify the motor.
So I want to ask some question
1. Is this project also a motor identification error?
2. How to judge the identification error of the motor parameters, I only know that the motor will run at a certain speed during identification. But on what basis is the speed change set? The last time was based on the results obtained by changing other specifications of motors and multiple experiments.
3. Is the motor inductance too low to operate with the FOC driver?
4. If system identification is not possible, can I only adjust the parameters by myself until the motor control is stable?
5. How do I know if this motor can be identified by the TI drive system? The power and current of my motor meet the operating specifications of the drive, but it cannot run stably
6. Can I use another set of equipment to identify the motor parameters in this case? I used the parameters identified by Drv8323 to operate, and its speed control is stable. But the parameters obtained by the two devices are different. Is it because I have not set anything?
7. If I want to use BOOSTXL-DRV8320RS and LAUNCHXL F280049C to control BLDC and add Quadrature encoder to speed control. Does LAUNCHXL F280049C have any examples for reference