I need help clarifying how the phase comparators work on the DRV3245 driver.
- What does it mean, Each comparator is switching at 75% and 25%, or 50% of the VDRAIN voltage?
- The push-pull outputs are integral to the DRV3245 phase comparators, correct? The output can be connected directly to the MCU, correct?
- Is the signal at PHCX a time varying signal from 0V-VDDIO?
- When is the phase voltage VDRAIN-SHx measured; when the HS FET is OFF or ON?
The data sheet states:
The phase comparators allow:
• Real-time observation of the phase switching on the SHx node
• Measurement of the time between the INHx or INLx input and the phase comparator output
- How does the driver report real time switching on the SHX pins?
- How does the driver report the time between the INHx or INLx input and phase comparator input?