Other Parts Discussed in Thread: PMP20859
My customer is surveying a POE 802.3bt Type 4 / Class 8 reference design, we found our " TPS2373-4EVM-758" should be a great solution here.
And they de have some questions need team's support :
- Is that Controller PD (802.3bt) can only work with Controller PSE (802.3bt)?
If we used with Controller PSE (802.3at/af) POE, it will not work?
- Can PD single LAN port support the maximum wattage of 71.3W?
- Can we let two of LAN port PWRs be combined?
If yes, the maximum wattage that can be supported?
- 4-pair can support higher power output, is that means the RJ-45 LAN signal is fully connected to POE Power?
- In the table below, who determines specify the cable standard determines of the Per pair current max. (EX. CAT-5, CAT-6)?
- Can you help to measure the Length and width of our TPS2373-4EVM-758 (_cm*_cm) ?
Customer would like to estimate how much the space they need for this design.