This thread has been locked.

If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.

need to find a suitable part

Other Parts Discussed in Thread: DAC53701

Dear ,

I need find a constant voltage adjustable current output chip,  and adjustable current output range of 0 '1.2a, the product only 4~20mA chip, whether ti has a suitable part number ?

could you give me advise ?

  • Hi Cooper,

    To my knowledge, TI does not have a device that can output current of that magnitude.  Generally, we recommend a precision DAC with a high-side or low-side current source.

    Take a look at this reference design for an example on how to do this.  You could also take a look at our DAC53701 device, which can be used as a high-side current source very easily.