I'm design a POE+ PSE solution and I would like to have a review to be sure everything is ok.
Here are the main informations of the solution:
- The PSE must be compliant with 802.3af and 802.3af standards.
- The power negotiation between PSE and PD must be archieved with a two event classification (no DLL negotiation because ther is no MCU on the board)
- The PSE must be autonomous.
- No External terminal setting required
- No Initial I 2C communication required
- I would like to keep the possibility to access to the I2C interface for debugging purpose.
- There is only one RJ45 port
To do so, I used the TPS23861PWR and here is my design:
Is everything ok?