Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TPS546B24A, TPS546A24A
Here are some questions I came up with while working with the TPS546D24AEVM. Thank you for answering.
- The default value for VIN_OV_FAULT_LIMIT is 0015 (verbatim) in the datasheet. It is 21 V in the Fusion tool. Is this correct?
- The register PGOOD_CONFIG (0xE3) appears in the Fusion tool, but I can't find it in the datasheet (November 2020). Does this register exist?
- If we're using an external +5 V power source for AVIN, do we keep POWER_STAGE_CONFIG at 4.7 V, or set it to 5.1 V?
- I'm having difficulty understanding whether to use absolute or relative data format.
- Do you have a Design Calculations Spreadsheet prepared for the EVM?