Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TPS65218
I would like to ask you about the TPS65218D0 device.
1. If PB is not used, is it okay to pull up the PB pin to IN_BIAS with 10kΩ?
2. If I don't use LS2, can I connect the IN_LS2 pin to ground and float the LS2 pin?
Is it okay for LS3 to do the same?
3. If I don't use GPO2, can the GPO2 pin be floating?
4. If GPIO3 is not used, is it okay to pull up the GPIO3 pin to IN_BIAS with 10kΩ?
5. The capacitor connected to the LDO1 pin is described as 22uFtyp as an electrical characteristic.
However, 10uF is described in the block diagram.
Although it is not specified in the electrical characteristics, is it okay to use 10uF?
6. To what voltage should the PGOOD pin and nINT pin be pulled up when not using an always-on power supply?
Can I pull up to 3.3V of DCDC4?