hi, I'm making my FW basing on Lab1 example as recommended by TI. Now I want to add new configuration to CCS project with changes in linker and asm loader files. Apparently it is a bit more complicated, so far I do:
- copy existing configuration
- make new folder with linker cmd and load asm
- drag and drop new linker and asm files from new folder to project: in options link them
- modify filter in "C/C++ General\Paths and Symbols\Source Location - exclude filter" with old cmd and asm
- modify filter in "C/C++ General\Paths and Symbols\Source Location - exclude filter" with new cmd and asm in oroginal confguration
- modify preprocessor file directory: CCS Build\Arm Compiler\Advanced options\Directory Specifier
so far it seems that those are all the steps required, am I missing something?