Other Parts Discussed in Thread: AM3352, , TPS65217
There're several questions about PMIC TPS65281D0 interfacing with AM3352.
1. Accordin to PMIC datasheet, nWAKEUP needs the pull-up resistor as open-drain.
However the BBB + TPS65218D0 Reference design omitted the pull up.
Please check if it's OK. What's TI recommendation on this?
2. What's the correct power source btw VDD_18 and VDD_3P3 which need to be connected with PGOOD' pull-up.
3. Is it possible to use other GPIO pin of AM3352 for nPFO (Power Fail Comparator Output). The pin seems to be used to monitor GPIO input status.
The relevant pin mux changes should be done. right?
4. In the BBB reference schematic, VDD_3P3_LS, SYS_5V are connected to the connectors. What's the usage of these ?
Please see the attached schematic scratch.
5. Please also review if something is wrong from the attachment of no.4.
Thanks a lot.