Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TLV3603, TLV3601
I am simulating a hysteretic controller in TINA with the gate driver being the LMG1210 and hysteretic comparitor being TLV3603. I am using the TLV3603 to send in 1 PWM input to the LMG. I understand how the TINA LMG referance design works and adapted it for 1 PWM input. When I change it from a voltage source input PWM to the comparitor's output it has a convergance error centered around the bootstrap diode. I don't understand why, any ideas? Attached is my sim too.
Also a few more things I wanted to check, since I have become very familiar with the LMG datasheet and sim.
- Which pin in the sim coresponds to NC1 from the data sheet?
- NC_1 is tied to ground in the TINA model and do not understand why because if it is NC1 that the data sheet is refereing to it shoud be tied to HS.
- Also the TINA sim only has 3 NC pins instead of the datasheets 4, bit confused here
- How can Vin in the TINA sim take in 50V (default model I downloaded) the datasheet rating for Vin (absolute max) is 20V
- There seems to be a descrepancy between VDD and VCC from the TINA sim and the datasheet, just wanted to check that they are indeed the same thing
Appreciate the help,