Other Parts Discussed in Thread: UCC28730, PMP22557
We are evaluating UCC28730QDRQ1 power converter as a non Isolated buck converter as per TI design note(Design note link provided as below). So considering this application we need information on a couple of points.
- Transient response of buck convertor
- How long does the buck converter provide power for VDD from the HV pin during start up?
- What will be the maximum operating frequency of this converter?
- What will happen if a used power MOSFET has high input capacitance which leads to high gate average current(Required gate current more than maximum sourcing capacity of HV pin during start up)?
- Power supply rejection ratio of convertor in this application
- Detailed calculation for this design