I have a customer using TPS25946, there are some problems, please help to support!
Required functions: Type-C uses 24Pin model: CX90B2_24P, VBUS isolation protection circuit design is as follows (chip TPS25946) : (No charging requirement, power consumption is about 6.5W)
1.Please check the circuit design. Could you help to optimize the circuit due to the tight PCB layout?
2. The circuit design has the following problems, please help to confirm:
1) What is the appropriate dvdt pin voltage climb rate setting?
2) How much is appropriate to set the blanking time of the ITIMER pin, or how much is appropriate to select the tolerance value?
3) Can PG and PGTH pins be suspended directly?
4) What is the capacity value of Cout selection? What is the appropriate package (IINRUSH=Cout*dvdt, whether Cout can not be too large, for 5V*1.3A=6.5W machine power consumption, how to choose Cout)?
5) Is the D1 of Vout recommended in the manual not needed in scenarios such as industrial cameras?