CC LED driver, can you help me find the right TI part?
- Integrated boost converter to provide enough voltage for 10 LEDs in series per channel (33V+).
- Needs to power two strings of LED colors (with different voltage drops 2V/3.3V and different current settings). So there needs to be two set resistors to adjust current for each string.
- This also requires two different enable/PWM pins because only one color will be on at a time.
- analog or PWM dimming would be nice but not a must.
- smallest package available (except BGA). Ideally some kind of QFN.
TPS61150A would be perfect if it could handle more LEDs (higher boost voltage). Is there something similar with a higher output voltage? Something like LT3466?