Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TLV3401, TLV1701
in continuation to the post & schematic shared & the verification & the suggestions by TI , my customer has made the PCB board .
below are the testing results :
we have concluded with the following.
1) UVLO on the LM5116 is somehow not working, so we used the ENABLE pin to shutdown device.
2) TLV1701 pin-out is wrong on our board. Although TLV3401 pin-out matches. So used TLV3401 and tested ENABLE pin.
it works okay.
3) With a 47uH inductor, there is a small but noticeable audible hum.
4) We tested with 2A and around 3.5A current at 14.8V. It works satisfactorily.
5) Our BMS solution works good in series with the charger.
So currently am unable to resolve #1 and #3