Tool/software: WEBENCH® Design Tools
I have an input of 12V/24V to my system. Also there will be a 7.4V battery input to the system if main power is not there.
We are planning to use LMZ13610 to convert the input voltage (12V/24V/7.4) to 5V. The maximum requirement on the 5V rail will be 8.4A.
have searched in TI website with my requirements and I found the regulator LMZ13610.
But when I try to design it with WEBNCH, It is showing that these design cannot be created.
I have tried with different Vin minimum. With 9V Vin min, It creates design.
But with less than 9V as Vin min, It is not creating any design.
I need clarification on below ponts.
- Is these issue with the tool?
- If not, the datsheet has a efficiency graph which shows that with 8V input . 5V output efficiency is more than 90%. Why the tool can't create that design?
- Or LMZ13610 cannot support this requirements?
- If LMZ13610 can't work with less voltage inputs, What will be the maximum possible output current at below condition?
- Vin =6V. Vout=5V : Iout=?
- Vin =7V. Vout=5V : Iout=?
- Vin =8V. Vout=5V : Iout=?
- Vin =8.4Vout=5V : Iout=?