I2C process is as following
<SDA communication flow>
1) Start bit + chip address transmission from MCU to LP5018
2) Send ACK to the MCU from LP5018
3) Register address transmission from MCU to LP5018
4) LP5018 sends ACK to MCU
5) Data transmission from MCU to LP5018
6) LP5018 sends ACK to MCU
7) Send STOP bit from MCU to LP5018
Basically, if the MCU cannot receive 2), 4) and 6) normally, our customer are considering to reset EN of LP5018 to Lo at thire system.
However if the ACK of 4) or 6) cannot be received at MCU, is LP5018 possible to communicate normally if the MCU continues to transmit data and addresses from 1) without resetting EN of LP5018?
If LP5018 is affected by noise, what kind of behavior is it expected?