My customer asked to review BQ24072 schematic.
Could you please review the attached schematic?
- Battery Information ; LiPo, 1 cell, 3000mA.
- Supply voltage : 5V
- Fast charge current : Will select one between 500mA and 1A
- Input Current Limit ; Will select one between 500mA and 1A depending on the charge current.
- Safety timer duration, Fast-Charge : Select the internal default timers
- TS – Battery Temperature Sense : Not Use
- Charger termination ; Enable
In my understanding RISET and RILIM should be changed by following calculation. Right?
RISET = KISET / ICHG (R = 590 ohm to 8.9 kohm, KISET = typ.890)
1) 0.5A ; KISET / ICHG = 890 / 0.5 = 1.78k ohm
2) 1.0A ; KISET / ICHG = 890 / 1.0 = 890 ohm
[Input Current Limit]
IIN-MAX = KILIM/RILIM (KILIM = typ. 1610 (@ ILIM=500mA~1.5A), RILIM = 1.1 kΩ to 8 kΩ)
1) 0.5A ; RILIM = KILOM / IIN-MAX = 1601 / 0.5 = 3.2k
2) 1.0A ; RILIM = KILOM / IIN-MAX = 1601 / 1 = 1.6k
Please review the schematic as a whoBQ24072_Schematic.pdfle.