Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TIDA-010083,
I have few questions regarding TPS23758 and TPS23758 EVM
1) VB pin , in DS is stated it should be bypassed with 0.1uF and a 6.2V zener diode to GND.
In the TPS23758EVM-080 and TIDA-010083 schematic there is no zener diode in schematic.
is the zener required?
2) the same diode 1N4148 is used for D3,D1 and D13 (Ddd , Dg, Dcc) in TIDA-010083, can you tell for the three diodes:
2a) what is the minimal reverse voltage requirement?
2b) what is the minimal forward current requirement?
3) What is the purpose of R16=0R and R34= DNP in TIDA-010083
4) Can we use for Rcs 470mOhm 1W 1% resistor instead of 2x parallel 910mOhm? KRL2012E-M-R470-F-T5
5) Error in schematic symbol of transformer on TPS23758EVM-080 and TIDA-010083, the dots are on wrong pins ( different in DS LDT1018-50 and in 750318525)