Our customer have several question regarding the TPS62840.
1. Under-voltage lockout, how we get into it and how we get out of it?
2. So you have a hysteresis for when lock out starts and when you get out of it?
3. What happens to the output voltage during lockout?
4. If you disable the EN pin, I think the output cap gets discharged to 0V…does this also happen during lockout?
5. What is the highest voltage we can expect parts to enter lockout? What is the highest voltage we can expect it to leave lockout?
We appreciate your help on this inquiries. Thank you.