Other Parts Discussed in Thread: LMG1020, LMG1025-Q1
To the engineers this may concern,
HI! This is Hoonil Jeong in SOS Lab, a LiDAR company in South Korea.
Currently, I am working on developing a laser driver circuit system with your FET driver LMG1210.
As you may know, for LiDAR applications, the shorter laser pulse width is highly preferred. In this context, we are also conducting a series of experiments to reduce the pulse width.
There, I've found an interesting point that the high-side driver output (HO) signal suddenly disappeared when the PWM pulse width (50 %) decreased down to ~3.5 ns.
Regarding this, I have a couple of questions as below.
0. Is it normal that the HO signal is to suppressed drastically when the PWM input pulse width was decreased to a certain level?
1. Are there any methods we can reduce the HO pulse width further?
2. Are there any 200 V-Half bridge FET drivers which can produce narrower output than LMG1210?
These are the test conditions we are using for your reference
1. We are using PWM input mode
2. PWM input signal: ~4 ns of 'on' pulse & ~1 MHz of repetition frequency
3. Both DHL & DLH were minimized with R_ext~1.8 MOhm
Thank you in advance for sparing your time.