This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: TPS54340B
I want to set UVLO start and stop voltage precisely, so could you asnwer following my questions for understanding well where I should take care?
1. Does "1.2uA" (①) described in 8.3.7 refer to "-1.2uA" (②) described in 7.5 at "Input current" row?
If yes, I understood that it will be varied from –0.58uA(min) to -1.8uA(max) though, is this understanding correct?
[Refer to section 8.3.7, Enable and Adjusting Undervoltage Lockout]
[Refer to section 7.5, Electrical Characteristics]
2. From the description in 8.3.7, I understood as followings. Is this understanding correct?
Under Enable thershold : 1.2uA(I1, typ) will be output from EN pin
Over Enable thershold : 4.6uA(I1+Ihys, typ) will be output from EN pin
3. I'm understanding the Enable thershold will be varied from 1.1V(min) to 1.3V(max) according to "Enable threshold voltage" in 7.5.
Is this understanding correct?
4. Why did you measure the spec in +/- 50mV condition? Does internal comparator have +/-50mV offset?
If yes, I think we need to take care the offsets as well to set accurate threshold.
5 . Please tell me the min and max of the flowing current beyond "Enable thershold + 50mV".
I'm guessing that it will be I1+ Ihys = - 2.78(min) to -6.3(max) from following spec in 7.5, Is this understanding correct?
1. Yes they are the same thing and has that tolerance over temperature.
2. That is correct.
3. That is correct.
4. The spec is just measure above and below the threshold since there is a big difference between current consumption. The min/max takes into account all inaccuracies
5. That would be a good estimate, but something we cannot spec. I will check with internal team for any test data.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to Ethan T:
Thanks for your prompt response. I can close 1 to 4 questions.
How long do you need for the check?
In reply to Takashi Onawa:
Sorry for the late reply, I was out of office.
I have copied you in an email with the product expert to get more information.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.