This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: UCD3138
Dear Amiel or UCD expert,
Currently I'm testing the fusion production GUI for factory production purpose, and get 2 errors, can you please help share some comments on below 2 questions?
1. Download firmware via rom. If the memory peek/poke commands were taken out in firmware, it will insert a falied message after finished download. I think the production GUI will try to send the memory peek/poke command automaticly after program flash contents finished, can you please help to fix this? Here is my testing sripte solution folder, that could be used to reproduce this issue.MFR SCRIPTE- download via rom and momory peekpoke takenout.zip
The error picture shown as below:
2. Update firmware in flash mode. It always insert an error that "version strings are too long or too short." Here is my test solution folders.MFR SCRIPTE - update firmware in flash mode error.zip
Dear UCD experts&friends,
Hope everything is fine with you and your family.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to Jack Tan80:
I will look into the issue and get back to you!
In reply to Amiel Hussain:
I hope things are well with you and your family!
See comments below:
Jack this firmware locked up my device! Also, it supports parm info parm value so I couldn't reproduce your error! Any backdoor to help me get back to ROM?
2. The reason you are getting that error is that you specified the Condition_For_Flash in the firmware update to if the device version is lower(DeviceVersionIsLower). For the device Version_Number you put N/A. It is expecting something like 0.0.1.23 so that it can compare to your firmware version. For example, I changed yours to 0.0.34.9 then it worked. The device address was not correct in the script for this also from what you sent but I changed to 64 and it ran fine.
1. Sorry about it. I have shared wrong firmware with you. Please try to use this one to reproduce.0285.MFR SCRIPTE- download via rom and momory peekpoke takenout.zip
2. You're right. This works, I think I have to update the version in updated code. Thank you.
Please try this version, it has not been released on ti yet.
Thanks Amiel. It works.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.