In this webinar, follow along as we build a simple, do-it-yourself (DIY) edge AI box application. Using the new $199 SK-TDA4VM edge AI starter kit—enabling 8 TOPS of hardware-accelerated deep learning—you can create an application that detects and counts people or other objects in an office, room, or in your backyard. We cover the build from end-to-end and will demonstrate how easy the software is to program, whether you are a new or experienced developer.
• Step-by-step guide to program a DIY edge AI box application
• Considerations for customizing your application for various environmental monitoring use-cases
• Overview of video input/output pipeline architecture using GStreamer
• Introduction to TI’s new $199 SK-TDA4VM edge AI starter kit
• Accessing additional demos and resources to extend your development
We've 2 sessions to attend to accommodate worldwide timezones. The second session will have some Chinese interpretation as well with help from our local field support teams.