After people counting webinar with Edge AI starter kit last month, we will look at more diverse applications in our next webinar.
Please join, Tarkesh Pande, in the next webinar to see how we can use the $199 8 TOPS SK-TDA4VM starter kit to deploy diverse deep learning tasks such as object detection, semantic segmentation, depth estimation, and time-series event estimation in a variety of industrial applications. You will learn how to use our edge AI tool chain to quickly capture key performance indicators (KPIs) for your application - such as, frames-per-second processing and DDR bandwidth utilization—and gather information on processor entitlement and resource loading to enable fast design cycles.
• Hands-on code examples to add deep learning tasks to diverse applications
• Using object detection, semantic segmentation in robotic systems
• Object classification, detection, and semantic segmentation in machine vision applications
• Object detection for smart city and retail for AI-BOX, smart cameras, smart shopping carts
• Time-series event estimation for predictive maintenance.
Register below for one of the two sessions depending on your time zone.
it is recommended to watch the previous webinars to understand the development flow at the link below.
Please feel free to post any questions below for preparation or if you have any difficulty running the previous webinar code.