Other Parts Discussed in Thread: AM5708
We have an EV board using Sitara AM5708 processor that can be boot under Uboot right now.
The Uboot of we got from TI am57xx-evm-linux-sdk-src-06.03.00.106 package is u-boot-2019.01.
We configurated the Uboot using default config file "dra7xx_evm_defconfg" and compiled the uboot source code successfully then.
Right now, we would like to test ethernet feature under the uboot, do you know how to configure them?
Regarding more details, The EV board has CPSW as the MAC to connect MICREL KSZ9031 PHY on the board.
Would you please have a look and let me know how to configurate the uboot to make can support ethernet feature? By the way, I just want to test ping feature under the Uboot.
Another more details of I have configured in the Uboot as following...
1. Device Drivers->Ethernet PHY support->Micrel Ethernet PHYs support->Micrel KSZ90x1 family support
2. Enable Driver Model for Ethernet drivers
3. Network device support->Enable GbE PHY status parsing and configuration
4. Network device support->Enable RGMII
5. Network device support->TI Common Platform Ethernet Switch
I am not sure if the options of I enabled is enough, but there are some issue generated during the compiling.
I will appreciate any comments from you. Looking forward to hearing from you.