This FAQ explains how to browse memory using CCS memory browser while Linux is running on A72 without halting the A72 core.
This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Please follow the below steps to browse memory via CCS:
1) Once Linux is booted launch the target configuration for your board.
2) Right-click in the Debug window and select Show all cores
3) Expand Non Debuggable Devices
4) Double-click on your ccxml file, go to advance tab and check which of these DAP is attached to A72, for example it’s CS_DAP_0 in case of TDA4VM
5) Connect to that DAP, CS_DAP_0 in this case
6) Once it is connected, click on the memory browser and access the memory, you should be able to see the content