I am working with an AM5728 IDK which has been modified to connect to an adc over McASP4. I am trying to use the MCASP_Audio_evmAM572x_c66ExampleProject as a starting point and modify it to run MCASP4 as a slave to get data from the ADC.
I have gotten to the point where the task pends waiting for a semaphore from the callback function to indicate data has arrived, but it never gets it.
With a debugger, I see that the value of PDIN (0x4846 c01c) is changing as the ADC sends out data, but the RXBUFn values (starting at 0x4846 c280) are all 0s.
I am attaching a save of the memory from 0x4846C000-0x4846C300.
I had noticed RXSTAT (0x4846 C080) was indicating RCKFAIL (0x0000 0104) so I changed the configuration of RCLKCHK from 0x00000000 to 0x00FF0000, which seems to have gotten rid of that error, but still nothing in RBUF. Nothing else is standing out to me which could be causing my issues.