Other Parts Discussed in Thread: AFE7686
I am testing a board for a TI AFE7444 transceiver for a new project.
I am using DAC Jeds mode (L_M_F_S_HD 1TX = 22210x24 HBW).
The AFE7444 transceiver operates normally after initial setup.
If the power of the board is turned off/on, DAC_AB or DAC_CD does not output data once out of 10 times.
Even when the DAC data is not output, no alarm occurs, just like when the AFE7444 transceiver outputs normally.
Alarm check item
1) E-Fuse Load Register Status.
2) Check for PLL Lock Status.
3) Check for SERDES RX Adaptation and Loss of Signal Status.
4) Check for ADC Cal Complete Status.
5) Check for FPGA JESD204B RX IP Link Error Status.
6) Check for DAC JESD204B RX IP Link Error Status.
There was a similar phenomenon in the previous AFE7686, so it was solved with " write 0x20 0x03 ", but AFE7444 does not improve.
Is there an alarm item that can check if the DAC output is not normal?
Can I set the AFE7444 additionally?
Please help in this regard.