Other Parts Discussed in Thread: MSP-EXP430F5529LP, TDC1000, TDC1000-Q1, BOOSTXL-TUSS4470, TMS320F28035
TDC1000-C2000EVM connectivity with the PC and with various transducers between 1M to 5Mhz
1. Is the ultrasonic received data in TDC1000-C2000EVM could be transferred in real-time to the PC (for data processing/analysis)? In addition, it is not connected with the MSP-EXP430F5529LP board (like the OOSTTXL-TUSS4470 has the option to connect with the MSP-EXP430F5529LP and then to the PC).
2. What is the minimum uVrms of the received ultrasonic signal in TDC1000 or TDC1000-Q1 ?
3. What is the maximum Fout(tx) that TDC1000 or TDC1000-Q1 still working well? Fout(tx)typ. is written 4Mhz. I.e. with 5Mhz transducer.
4. How can we connect to the vTDC1000-C2000EVM a transducer that needs more than 5.5V(p-p) for a proper operation?
5. Is the EVM KIT include at least one transducer (or even more than one!)?
6. Could you have a list of available transducers that can be operated with the TDC1000-C2000EVM? we want to try and choose the better transducer solution for our developed medical device in sounds/ultrasound waves (not imaging).